Thursday, September 3, 2020

Post 1: My News Sources

5 sites I get my news from:


There are several different sites and sources I get news from. Each of them give me specific topics, like politics and music. I listen to and read these sites almost daily and I keep myself informed and up to date by listening and subscribing to these sites and stations.


1. Loudwire: Loudwire is where I get most of my music news from. They focus on rock and metal music and get news from the artists themselves. They give updates on album releases, tours and general music news.

2. WXII 12: WXII is my local news station, I can get my local news stories and other information like traffic, weather and other events.

3. Radio: I get a lot of my news while I'm driving to and from work or school. Most of it is music news however some of it is local and national news as well as weather and traffic. I listen mostly to 105.7 Man Up.

4. Youtube: A lot of current news and public news stories I get come from Youtube. I also see a lot of political news stories on the site. I also get news stories about movies and shows that are in the works and also celebrity news. 

5. Ihorror: I am a big horror movie fan, so I like to keep up with what new movies are coming out, what a cast will look like and reviews for a current movie that's out now. Ihorror is a site that helps keep me up to date on Horror media and other related topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Digital Footprint

How Large is it?      My Digital footprint, I believe is quite large. I use many different forms of social media and I'm always on the i...